It’s Sam’s Birthday!
So it turns out that Sam is one year older today. Because we love her, we want to draw as much attention to that fact as possible. Sam is an amazing human being (we only hire amazing?) that we want you all to know as much about as possible. So, with that in mind, we sat down this week to learn a little bit more about whatever Sam wanted to share with us.
The results are random, amazing, and a perfect description of the kind of person Sam is!
Take a look:
- Don’t call me “Samantha”. Yes. My actual given name IS Samantha, but everyone (literally EVERYONE!) calls me Sam. If you call me Samantha I’ll probably not realize you were talking to me!
- Taylor Swift makes me cringe.
- I frequently sleep through all SEVEN of my alarms. It happens at least once a week. Maybe the 8th alarm clock will solve this problem!
- When I was 10 years old, I decided my life goal was to be better at everything than my older brother. I’m competitive!
- I’m a huge Patriots fan! I can’t wait for Sunday!
So Join us in wishing her a better birthday than her brother ? ?!
Happy Birthday, Sam!