The month of February is a big month for celebrating the wonderful ladies of the Koz team. Today we get to celebrate Sandy – It’s her birthday!
Sandy is amazing. She has been a crucial part of the Koz family for about three years. She also has a unique dental situation that allows her to identify with the many patients we have with impacted canines and those needing to go through the implant process. We’re so lucky to have her as part of our team for so many reasons.
Sandy is steadfast, hardworking and sometimes an enigma! What many people DO know is that Sandy is obsessed with mermaids. Why? She doesn’t even really know ? It’s because they’re awesome…and totally, totally a real thing! So, after three years of all things mermaid, we thought we’d put Sandy in the hot seat and see if we can unravel the mystery!
We asked Sandy to tell us a little more about the Mermaid:
- My favorite 90s jam is totally Mark Morrison’s “Return of the Mack.” Now it’s stuck in your head, right?!
- My nickname is “Mermaid” – of course, because I’m obsessed with them!
- Pink Basil in Mystic is my favorite place around here to go out to eat. I love Thai food. Every time I go there I try something new and it’s always so good! (So, if anyone out there wants to help Sandy celebrate, they have gift cards! ?)
- If I could travel anywhere for vacation I would head down under to Australia! I’ve always wanted to go ever since I saw the Mary-Kate and Ashley movie “Our Lips are Sealed.” Also, I hear most of the mermaids in the world live in Australia.
- I have a pet Beta fish, his name is Ludacris. I used to have two others named Spartacus and Articus but unfortunately they didn’t make it.
- I love celebrating my birthday on National Margarita Day with friends!
Please join us in wishing Sandy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ??♀️